Thursday 1 August 2013

monthly roundup: july 2013

Between my dissertation and my holiday I've been a little distracted this month. I didn't love any of the books I read on holiday but I saw Pacific Rim the other day and it was AWESOME! Sure it was an epic CGI-fest but it had so much heart and was wayyyyyyy less heavy than I was anticipating! Definintely recommend it! I should also confess that I never watched The Office when it was on the air but I found it on Netflix earlier in the month and devoured the 6 seasons up there in a terrifyingly small amount of time! In my defence I've been using the time to practice my crocheting!

My dissertation deadline is the 28th August so I might not be around much until then. I hope you all enjoy the rest of the summer!


books read

029 Evelyn Waugh - A Handful of Dust (6/10)
032 Libba Bray - Beauty Queens (7/10)
031 Ken Follett - Jackdaws (4/10)
032 Will Schwalbe - The End of your Life Book Club (6/10)



new movies watched

Despicable Me 2 (6/10)
Pacific Rim (8/10)



music

Listen

Flatline - Mutya Keisha Siobhan
Back Seat Lover - Mayer Hawthorne
My Type - SAINT MOTEL
Release You - Megan & Liz
All of the People - Panama Wedding
Desert Night - RÜFÜS
Emmanuel - BASECAMP
Stay Inside - Raleigh Ritchie
No Diggity (AA 'All Inside' Edit) - DJ AA

No comments:

Post a Comment