Sunday 8 September 2013

craft post: bozwonk, a crocheted cat


Ravelry project post


Say hello to Bozwonk! He's my first amigurumi and although he's far from perfect I love him! This pattern is available for free over at Ravelry (here). The pattern was pretty easy to follow and came with some pretty helpful illustrations so this was quite a quick project. I did have some trouble stitching all of the pieces together - because it's crocheted in the round there are no straight lines to help with alignment and it's going to take some time to get the knack of attaching and securing the pieces. In the end though I decided to embrace eccentricity, I think he's all the more charming for his wonkiness!

There's something of a tradition of taking photographs of these cats reclining so here he is gracing my YA bookshelf!


No comments:

Post a Comment