Monday 2 September 2013

monthly roundup: august 2013




This month my head was completely wrapped up in my dissertation so it was a bit of a wash-out in terms of reading and blogging - it's only thanks to my progress earlier in the year that I'm still on track to complete my 50 books in 2013 challenge. It hasn't been a totally wasted month however - Matter Loved Dust has a new layout! As much as I liked the black it was just a little too gloomy! I'm also really happy with how quickly I've taken up crochet - I've already completed a couple of projects and have a ton more waiting to be done! I only went to the cinema once in August but as we head in to the autumn and Oscar season I'm sure that I'll get back up towards one cinema trip a week.


books read

033 D. H. Lawrence - Lady Chatterley's Lover (6/10)



new movies watched

Monsters University^ (6/10)




music


(Everything Is) Debatable - Hellogoodbye
Young Love (feat. Koko LaRoo) - Felix Cartal
Think of You (RAC Remix) - MS MR
Anxious People - Sunboy
Minnesota, WI (Oliver Nelson Remix) - Bon Iver
Black Crown - Silent Rider & Camille Corazón
Waves That Rolled You Under - Young Summer
One Last Time - Jaymes Young

No comments:

Post a Comment